Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Well it is now confirmed 100%. We are having a boy! He weighed 11 ounces at 18 weeks (2 weeks ago). Lately I can feel him kicking and moving around a lot. This is the best time because you can feel them and know they are there, but not to strong . But we are glad no matter what. He will fit right in with my soft hearted Kaden and possessive Eli . Its funny how different they are, but also act alike. If any of you have any suggestions for names I'd like to hear them. I have no idea what I even like. I want an English first name and Spanish middle. Something I can pronounce and something Manny's family can pronounce.

5 comments:

Meg said...

Im so happy for you, He will be loved be all, it makes me cry to see the pic. oh how I want another one. Maybe some day in five years! I will think of some names love ya, Meg

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Another Cute little baby! = ) I miss ya friend!

Laura said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! that's a HUGE ...eh...foot! HEEHEE I'm so happy because he will love his crazy brothers. I'm with ya on the name thing, Boys names are so hard.

Amanda Nemelka said...

Congrats! I love having a boy and hope that I have all boys. Crazy, I know. I could give you some boys names that I like but have already been rejected by Jeff: Isaac, Curtis, Ethan, Ben...just a few. I'll really be in trouble for names when it's my turn again.

I have a friend in your same situation and they names their little boy "Gabriel (Gabe) Antonio". Not sure if you like it or not, but it's got a little spanish flare to it.

Lori said...

okay, you are the pro blogger now, where did you find that REALLY cute background. That is the type I want and I don't know how to do it, HELP?

Congrats with the baby too, that is awesome!!! I can't believe how good the ultrasound pictures are! They are great!