Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is our Christmas Party with my Mom!
Let me just say it didn't start out to well. Monday
it snowed the whole day and into the night. So most
of us were late. It was horrible driving out to Benjamin.
But once we got there we had a great time, and my mom
had a fun game planned for the kids. They sat in a circle,the
first person got to chose a present, then the next either took the
first persons, or choose their own. It was fun, but of course they
all wanted to pick their own bag. Kaden ended up picking one
with a girl toy. We all started laughing, because we know
how much he hates girl things. He started crying
really bad, so we let him pick another.
He is such a terd. When we got to the party
him and Ammon were checking out their gifts,
and Kaden got mad because his was a small box.
He pouted most of the party until he opened his
present to find he got just what he wanted. I told
him he should be thankful for any toy at all!
My Eli!!!!
He loves Sponge Bob Square Pants. Cute little Trevin. He slept through the whole party. I had to wake him up to open his gift. Great Grandpa Dick My brother He's such a handsome man.

1 comment:

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Your little baby isn't so little anymore. He is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow up.