Saturday, April 10, 2010

My mom does a EAsTer egG HuNt every year at her house. This year she expanded out into the field, and also had confetti filled eggs we threw at each other. Thanks Mom for a FUn daY!!!
After my mom's EaSteR eGg HUnT we went back to my
house to color eggs! A lot of work but well worth it!!
We had a nice, peaceful, Easter. The kids got a Wii game, and
a leapster. They spent most the day playing that. I took a nice nap, and made a wonderful dinner! Hope everyone's was just as GrEAt!
On St. Patties Day I made gReeN pancakes, eggs, and drank GrEEn milk. Eli was not having it,as you can see by his face. I told him to pose for the picture and I would make him normal ones. Trevin gobbled up the eggs!!
This picture speaks for itself!!!!!!!!
Since we got a little bit of good weather, we all pitched in to do a little yard work, and get a little sun.

No comments: