Sunday, July 20, 2008

Okay, so I know my blog has been really lame lately. I haven't added anything in a while. SORRY! I haven't been taking any pictures. So last night I'm laying on the couch, my usual spot these days, and the baby is just kicking like crazy. The kind where you watch your stomach and you can actually almost see the whole foot. So I call Kaden to hurry and come see. He hasn't really felt the baby yet. He's to inpatient to wait a feel for it. When I breath he says "oh, I felt it". So I'm kind of laying on my side and I grab his hand and put it on my stomach. And right after I put his hand there, the baby gives this huge push. I'll never forget the look on Kaden's face. His eyes went huge and he backed away. It was like he was thinking "there's actually something in there". He looks at me and says "Why does he kick you mom? Does it hurt". So I explain that the baby is big now and there's not much room to move around, so he bumps into the sides of me. That the baby is as big now as when he was born. So he wanted to get his baby book out to see how big that was. It was so cute and I got teary eyed. He's so excited for this baby to come, he'll be a really good BIG BROTHER. I have about 8 more weeks until my due date, I'm just hoping I make it 5 or 6 more. My nursery is all ready thanks to my sisters. They came over and painted the room and it looks so cute. As soon as I get the pictures I will post them.

1 comment:

Meg said...

This made me cry, oh how I want a baby. Maybe I can talk Darren in to it,(if I cry a lot)LOL.