Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My sisters, and mom are awesome. They offered to paint
and decorate the nursery so it was done when the baby came.
So I picked out the bedding and we went from there.
At first when they started painting the green I was
freaking out. It was just to green. But once they painted the stripes
and put up the decor it wasn't so bad. It's still really bright but I love it.
They did a great job. Thank you so much sisters and mom for helping me.
Mom came over on her lunch break.
She stayed a couple of hours to help. Misses gettin' down and dirty Keep em' rollin

3 comments:

Kristin said...

i love the green and the stripes! they say that brighter colors, especially ones like green that promote happy feelings, are good for newborns.

Jeff said...

your room looks really nice. Congrats on the new little Chacon.

Laura said...

DANG WE'RE GOOD!!!!!!! What's the next project?