Monday, May 4, 2009

Manny took the boys up to the reservoir to fish, and came home with...... fish. Which doesn't happen often. But the last time Kaden had urban fishing class Manny went with him. There was an older man there fishing by himself, and when he went to leave he gave them some kind of egg, (which Manny won't tell, he says it's a secret) to fish with. He caught four little ones that day. He didn't have anything to bring them home in so they put them back. Let's just say there a little excited to fish, now that there actually catching some. I told Manny to get some pictures, of course he came home with none. So I made them stand for me so I could get one.

2 comments:

Meg said...

What fun, Darren wants to go fishing we should go together.

Misses~ said...

I love the reservoir! Good close place to take the kids for a day of fun.