Monday, April 27, 2009

This weekend we packed up the trailer and went camping down to Yuba!
I know, we missed the good weather, but it was still fun. We hung out in the trailer and played games, and when the sun decided to shine a little, went outside. In those rare moments that it did, we started a fire(had to roast the marshmallows) even though it was really windy, and the next day did a little fishing off the dock(which I'm sure your not supposed to). Then they ended up throwing rocks in the water, much funner. Even though we were there just 1 day and night, I got lots of cute pictures. Sorry there's so many.
Eli said he wanted a fishy pancake. Then Kaden said he wanted a rainbow trout(whatever that looks like.) I think I did a pretty good job.

5 comments:

Meg said...

I love the pictures of the funny faces. We will have to go sometime, when the weather is better.

jina carter said...

So CUTE! I am so jealous that you have a trailer! I want one so bad! Your boys are growing up so fast. Those are going to be great memories for them.

Laura said...

Love all the pictures! That looks like so much fun, your going to make so many fond memories in your new trailer!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I miss Yuba.

Misses~ said...

"OH how fun!" this was my first thought when I read this post. I can't wait to join you on the next trip.