Saturday, August 8, 2009

I have to say I love my Lego cake. I spent a lot of time on it and it turned out great. My mom helped me a little, and was there for support till 12 a.m. the night before the party. Eli would not go to bed until he saw it finished, and wanted to help with whatever I would let him. He was so excited when I was done, and the next morning when he woke up the first thing he said was " Is my cake still okay mom?" I have my sister Laura to thank for the invitation. I was so busy planning the cake, I was late with the invites. She came to my house and helped me photoshop my picture into something perfect.

3 comments:

Laura said...

WOW!!!! You did Awesome on that cake! I was sad I missed the party s thanks for the pictures:)

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

The invite is way cute & you did an amazing job on the cake! how fun!

Jewlee said...

Yay Leann! Impressive cake! I'm glad the party went well!