Monday, August 24, 2009

Last weekend we threw a surprise party for my sister Chris's 40th birthday. She had absolutely no idea, and it turned out perfectly. We made some special gifts for her, and let her know how much we love and appreciate her being our sister. As I was looking for sayings about sisters, I came across one that I really liked. "Perfect sisters we are not, but thankful for the ones we got". I love my sisters so much, no matter our arguments, or disagreements. They will always be there for me, and I'm thankful for that. Now on to the fun stuff! We rented a Bounce House for the kids, but it was so fun we had to join in. There was really great food, as well as the chocolate fountain, with lots of fun stuff to dip in it. So there's quite a lot of pictures below. I tried to pick my favorites, but needed to get everyone in there.

1 comment:

Misses~ said...

What a cute invite. You guys went to so much work for me. You're saying is the perfect saying for us and yes, always no matter "WHAT" even if we don't speak to each other for a year...lol, we will always forgive, forgive, forgive 'cause there is no greater treasure than a sister!