Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Mexico Trip this Year! Well this year I was a little scared planning to go. There's been a lot of bad news going on down there, but we made it and had a great time. It had been almost 3 years since we had seen Manny's family last and there were 3 new nieces we got to meet. I really hope things clean up so the next time won't be so scary.
Best part of Mexico is ReLaXInG!!!!
Pictures of some of Manny's family. I was really sad that I didn't make sure to get pictures when everyone was there. But I am happy for what I got.
We went to this really cool Dam(waterfall) that wasn't to far from where Manny's family lives. We climbed all over the rocks and caught some tiny fish(with our hands) by the edge.
I really had a good time making this cake. Mostly because I actually accomplished it. As I was doing it I said I wouldn't ever again but of course now I would like to try again!
Eli and Trevin had such a blast! Eli still talks about things at his birthday and what were doing for the next(oh NO)! Thanks everyone for coming and having a good time!24th Parade and Carnival
On the 4th of July we got a new puppy! "Osito" Man he is a Hand Full, but ohh soo cute!
Our baby girl Angelina would have been 10 this year. On her day we all went up to spend a little time with her. Kaden sometimes has a hard time with it. He always says he wishes he could have meet his big sister. I tell him we will someday, and that he makes up for the both of them. And I wouldn't trade him for anything. We love you so much our Guardian Angel :)
Just hangin' out through the SuMmER. I love the picture of Trevin in his pigtails, Manny thought it was a picture of Sadie!

1 comment:

Lori said...

So fun to see everything going on. Your costumes, WERE AWESOME!!!! Loved your blue hair.

Tyler's trailor, WHAT!!! That is crazy.

Your boys in the tub, the 3 seperate pictures is the best idea. So so cute. I have them, all at 1, doing the same thing, wearing the same thing (cam's idea, not to fond of this), but they are cute. All boys!!! Me and you. I still want one more, do you?