Monday, January 10, 2011

We kinda started a New Years Tradition a couple of years back. Being pulled around on a tube by a 4wheeler or snow mobile. We go out to my moms. She has a pretty big field behind her house. This year we finally talked Eli into getting on and he loved!
Party with the Gathercoal Grandparents! They also got pillows "big body pillows". They are so soft. When ever I can, I steal it from them. It was pretty funny to see them surrounded by grandkids and big body pillows! Christmas Party with Grandma and Grandpa Wilson. They mostly all got Pillow Pets! And they LoVeD them!
I love going to the Zoo Lights. Yes it's pretty cold, but well worth it. And you even seen SOME animals :)
Kaden's school Project
Trevin loves to jump off anything and everything. Did he learn his lesson from this? Absolutely NOT!!!!
Kaden found out the hard way not to push his little brother to far. I guess calling him Thomas the train was a little far. LoL
This was so awesome I had to take a picture and post it. This is the first time I've heard of Beer Can Chicken. It was really good, and really funny!
We love going to Jakers Pumpkin Patch in Springville to pick out our pumpkins. It's always so fun and the kids love walking around trying to find the best pumpkin.
Can you tell our family loves Star Wars(the Clone Wars) Well it's mostly Kaden and then Eli follows along. They sure looked cute this year!
While Trevin was in the tub, he decided he wanted a better toy to play with. So with out me knowing, he got out and got his horsey. Then next thing I hear is dripping, running water. So I go in to see what it is, and I find this. At first I started to get all mad, but then pictures are better and the horse was already ruined. Oh well it sure was funny!
Grandma Connie's been doing lots of yard work and asked the boys to come out and help. They had so much fun and at the end of the day when she paid them, it made it even better.
Okay, so a really funny story! Look at the top middle picture of Eli. When he came out from getting dressed I thought, wait Eli doesn't have capri's. Then I realized that he had Trevin's pants on. LoL. I tried not to laugh until I got a picture. And when I did he got so mad at me :0)
So this trip to Yuba didn't turn out so GOOD! As we pull in, the wind is just blowing like crazy. We set up anyways and pretty much stay in the trailer. Laura and Tyler came a little while later. After awhile of hanging out in our trailer, they decide to put theirs up. YES! The wind is still blowing like crazy. They get it up and then decide they should put it down and wait. Not a couple minutes later a gust of wind catches the back side and just rips the top off! It was so horrible but funny afterwords. But I guarantee Tyler will not be back to Yuba. The wind never did quit. Even into the next day!
Our first time going to San Rafael Swell and we loved it. The kids loved getting dirty and riding motorcycles.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Holy Shmoly! It's been awhile, but I'm happy your back to blogging. Love all the pics, love your cute family:)