Monday, April 13, 2009

Kaden loves April Fools Day! He was planning a trick he heard on Nick, and was excited to play it on Eli. But it didn't work out and was really sad. I worked that whole day, and I thought when I got home I wanted to play a trick on him. So I got those M&M's with the flip top, dumped them out, and when I got home, filled them with gravel. They were already in bed so I went upstairs and told them I got them a treat and could have a little before going to sleep. Of course they were so excited. They opened them, Eli pops one in his mouth, then spits it out, Kaden of course gets all mad. He likes to play the trick not be tricked himself. I wish I had my camera for their expression.

2 comments:

Meg said...

That is killer. Kaden looks so mad!

Misses~ said...

You are a fun MOM,lol! I think I will do that trick to Russ only with is fav food.